Registration for all travel teams must be completed before September 1st. Montana Amateur Hockey Association has asked for team declarations in early September. If your player wants to participate on a travel team please register before 9/1/22. There will be a $100 additional charge for late registrations.
Registration for non-travel teams must be completed by October 1st.
*See volunteering section below for deposit details.
|8U Mites/Yeti||No||2||14Y / 1T||$480||10/15-3/1||2014-15||Coed|
|10U Squirts/Yeti||No||2||14-18Y / 1T||$600||10/15-3/1||2012-13||Coed|
|12U PeeWees||TSL||3||24TSL / 1T||$850||11/1-3/1||2010-11||Coed|
|14U Bantams♦||TSL||3||32TSL / 3T||$1350||10/15-3/1||2008-09||Coed|
|19U Girls||TSL||3||16TSL / 3T||$950||10/15-3/1||2003-08||Girls|
|JV High School||TSL||3||36TSL / 2T||$1400||10/15-3/1||2003-08*||Coed|
|Varsity High School||TSL||3||36TSL / 3T||$1550||10/15-3/1||2003-08*||Coed|
TSL=Treasure State League (travel); Y=Yeti League (local); T=Tournament (multiple games), number of tournaments and dates are not guaranteed
*Must have proof of high school attendance letter. A player can only play for 8 consecutive semesters while in attendance of a high school. Please see the USA Hockey Annual Guide for the full details.
♦ 14U Bantams this year will be a merged team with FVHA/GHA. You will have the ability to sign up for 3 options between FVHA and GHA listed below. Because FVHA will not roster with the EKL league, only option 1 can be registered here. Players wishing to sign up for option 2 or 3 will have to register with GHA.
Families are asked to support the needed work load through either volunteering or financial support, your choice. See options below:
Buy-out the volunteering deposit and have no volunteering hours with all hours credited at the beginning of the season.
• The cost is $250 per player per team
• Please tell the team manager to deposit your check at the beginning of the season.
• All requirements are per player per team
• A check is held undeposited until the end of the year
• Meet or exceed the credit-hour requirements and the deposit check is returned
• No partial credits, checks will be deposited for not meeting the minimum hours
• It is your responsibility to seek volunteer opportunities
• The credit-hours are available throughout the fiscal year, July 1 through June 30
• $250 deposit
• Requires 25 Volunteering Credit-Hours
Interested in becoming a sponsor of Flathead Valley Hockey Association?