QUESTIONS contact the FVHA board by clicking on the envelope below.
|8U Mites/Yeti||No||2||10Y / 1T||$345/$495*||11/1-3/1||2015-19||Coed|
|10U Yeti||No||2||10Y / 2T||$600||11/1-3/1||2013-14||Coed|
|14U Girls||TSL||3||12TSL / 1T||$750||10/15-3/1||2009-10||Girls|
|19U Girls||TSL||3||20TSL / 2T||$1250||10/15-3/1||2004-08||Girls|
|High School||TSL||3||24TSL / 2T||$1500||10/15-3/1||2005-08**||Coed|
TSL=Treasure State League (travel); Y=Yeti League (local); T=Tournament (multiple games), number of tournaments and dates are not guaranteed
*Mites with 2 practices is $345. Add $150 to play Yeti games. Both play in the WC tournament
**Must have proof of high school attendance letter. A player can only play for 8 consecutive semesters while in attendance of a high school. Please see the USA Hockey Annual Guide for the full details.
***14U Tournament player fees TBD - not included in $600 fee
Families are asked to support the needed work load through either volunteering or financial support, your choice. See options below:
Buy-out the volunteering deposit and have no volunteering hours with all hours credited at the beginning of the season.
• The cost is $250 per player per team
• Please tell the team manager to deposit your check at the beginning of the season.
• All requirements are per player per team
• A check is held undeposited until the end of the year
• Meet or exceed the credit-hour requirements and the deposit check is returned
• No partial credits, checks will be deposited for not meeting the minimum hours
• It is your responsibility to seek volunteer opportunities
• The credit-hours are available throughout the fiscal year, July 1 through June 30
• $250 deposit
• Requires 25 Volunteering Credit-Hours